Sunday, March 4, 2012

Just a quick post.

Well, the job is just that, a job. I work tomorrow and not scheduled again until April 4. However, I found out last night that I will get a call if someone calls off. I could have worked today, they called at 10 last evening...it didn't occur to me I would get a last minute call. My work clothes weren't washed and I was not mentally prepared to open the cafe without someone elses experience. I will do the other job that I was trained for alone, tomorrow and I am ready for that. However, I ran through all the steps to open the cafe and I am confident I can do it with minor flaws. This thing of starting a new job and learning outside of my box is foreign to me. So, I declined to work. I will explain to Jodi tomorrow I was wrong and should have opted to work. That is, after all, why I was hired to work as needed...
 Looks like we will have sun today. Yayy!!
Have a great day,
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment