Sunday, February 5, 2012

Another quilt for my bed.

This is a Rocky Road to Kansas quilt in blues and browns. As I was sorting through all the leftover parts from other quilts, I pulled out the browns and blues. I also pulled out reds and greens for the Christmas pickle and the log cabin cirles. (There are more tops in this rubbermaid tote to be made.) This is done, binding on and stitched down, ready to use. WooHoo!!
Done is good.
I have been trying to finish my UFO's before I start the new job tomorrow. I still have all the giraffic parks to finish appliqueing and a border to add to the last top I made. That is about it for tops. There are 9 tops to quilt. All are twin size. I'm not worried about those, it's the unfinished tops that loose their luster over time.
Now it's time for some football.
Have a great day!
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment