Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Here it is! Done! well the piecing is

Here is the latest...Drum roll please.  This took 2 1/2 weeks to piece. Not every day, but most days. I'm using only scraps that I have collected for years. One piece came from my sister-in-laws quilt I made 18 years ago. This is the third quilt to come from these scraps. Not the last by a long shot. This process is not time effecient, but a necessary step.
My guilds' retreat is this weekend. Always a fun time. I have packed lots of things. I am always told to bring lots. because I guess I get a bit testy when I run out of projects. I am ready to see like minded people and talk and laugh. I hope to finish all that I take.
I remembered to charge all that needs charged. That is amazing in itself.
That's all for now, I need to pack the machine after I oit it good.
Have a good day!

Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Carolyn, it is STUNNING! I am very impressed by the gorgeous interplay of the colors and pattern. Now that my scraps are almost organized I will be able to select what I need and work like you have. Well done! Enjoy your retreat~

    ReplyDelete