Thursday, December 22, 2011

Time to post my progress

I have been trying to finish things around here and getting closer to my goal.
Here are some pictures of what has been finished in the quilt top pile.

This is my design. I bought a jelly roll at one place and the brown from a shop that was going out of business. After I sewed the body of the quilt, it was screaming for something extra. So I bought the pink from another shop. Of course, this was the last quilt I started and it is the first done. Go figure.
I finished the log cabin circles. I added borders. Another one done. I am adding borders to the twister I made in a class in the spring.
I am working on the last of the buttonhole applique on Spring Showers.
The next will be to finish the buttonhole applique on 5 Giraffic park baby quilts. And I will shout when all of this is finally done.
I don't have many ufo's. but the ones that are here have been here for quite a while.
I have two more little whole cloth quilts to finish. One for me and the other for my sister.
I need to figure out what I want to take to retreat to work on. There are ideas swirling, but none definite as yet.
I'll be soon to update the progress.
Have a great day!
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment