Thursday, November 11, 2010

Burgoyne Surrounded Done!

I finished quilting the Burgoyne Surrouned quilt, got it off the frame and have it squared up. Boy, it was an ordeal. The thread kept breaking. I did everything I knew how to do to adjust the machine, and nothing helped. This morning I had to pick out some stitches before I gave it my last go. I put in a new needle and loaded different thread. Still did it. Maybe I will stay away from black thread for awhile.
Time to do something other than quilt for a couple of days.
Have a good day,
Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. Black thread can be more problematic than colors. The factory tosses bad colors and wrong colors and such into the black dye to cover up whatever color. This will sometimes [often?] weaken and mess with the thread.

    ReplyDelete